Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Be Real: Passing Judgment

OK, I thought I was passed passing judgment. I was shown differently last night. The thing with judging, I've discovered is that it is a window into our own soul. What we judge in others is actually what we see in ourselves. Sometimes we don't like what we see and we direct that fear onto another. I was guilty of that last night. I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you.

Asking forgiveness from another is really asking to forgive yourself, to release fear and limiting beliefs.

On the bright side, this was another HUGE learning experience for me. It showed me how fear (ego) got in the way. I'm thrilled that I recognized it this time and that the next time fear enters my being, I will recognize it before directing outwardly at another and redirect it inwardly to reflect on what needs attention.

So today will be spent reflecting humbly on the journey we are all experiencing and moving forward with courage. Encourage me to love myself - I will do the same for you. Forgive me my mistakes - I will do the same for you.

Now it's time to move on!