Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Be Real: The Journey

I've been on a journey my whole life and haven't been conscious of it. Only for the past 2 years have I been conscious. And it all started 4 years ago when my father died suddenly.

What I've come to discover in this time is that we are all unique and we are not a one size fits all being. We are here in this body because our spirit chose this existence and the experiences it would bring to our souls.

I've just woken up from the sleep-walk state I had been in. I've realized that God has a plan for me, for everyone.

My purpose is to spread the message: "You can hear your spirit and realize your soul's purpose if your body is clean". This blog is to educate and inspire you to make whatever changes in your life need to be made.

The beauty of this message is that you are already perfect, God loves you, and you have the power to change now. Namaste.