Thursday, March 24, 2011

The End

As I was driving home from a preschool prayer service, it became clear to me.  The priest said you get back 10 times what you give out. So simple. That's the law of attraction.  If it doesn't feel good or gives you anxiety, chances are you don't belong there - aka:" It's not part of your path".  Choose to think about the next logical step that feels good to you and that is your path.

It's time to let go. To hear the voice of God is to hear your own voice.  To honor God is to trust and follow your feelings.

I'm 16 days into His 40 days in the desert and I think my early mid-life crisis has come to an end. I feel myself taking another leap of faith, unsure of where He is leading me, but knowing it is better than I could imagine. I trust that what comes is only good and I'm excited for it!

I know who I am. I am complete.

So are you.